According to The International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF) and National Osteoporosis Foundation (NOF), participating in regular weight-bearing activities is one of the recommended ways to help reduce the rate of bone loss and the effects of osteoporosis.
Our incredibly comfortable Power Weighted Vest™ (includes 6.8 lbs | 3 kg weight) enhances bone density simply by wearing it. It can be worn for virtually any activity—while doing your regular exercises, walking the dog or even shopping. After putting it on, many of our customers tell us they forget they’re wearing it – yes, it’s that comfortable. And it’s easy to add incremental weights at a pace that’s just-right for you. Our Power Vest is available on the NOF online store or you can buy it here.
We’ve also found that wearing our weighted vest may improve your balance and help prevent accidental falls. Unlike traditional weights, it leaves your hands free when you need to steady yourself. Be sure to add our Snudio Gripper Socks to add even more stability during workouts.
POWER VEST DETAILS
- Perforated neoprene fabric with anti-stink properties; breathable fabric keeps body temperature comfortable
• Sturdy YKK zipper will not shift or chafe
• Body: 100% Neoprene, exclusive of decoration
- 6.8 lbs | 3 kg kg weight (24 - 4.5 oz | 127.6 g) specially designed to support finely balanced positioning across front, back, upper and lower body (Maximum weight load 20 lbs | 9 kg vest)
- Easy cleaning—just hand-wash in cold water and air dry
• Designed in Toronto | Made in Thailand
Please note: Before starting any exercise program, consult your physician first.
And remember, even with your doctor’s approval, always exercise in moderation, avoiding working out to the point of fatigue or pain.
Power WearHouse is a proud supporter of the National Osteoporosis Foundation.