Want to burn more calories while walking or working out on your favourite fitness machines? Our Unisex Power Weighted Fitness Belt changes everything—without changing your workout routine!
The more weight you add, the more calories you burn. Our sleek and stylish weighted belt (offered in solid black or black camo print) lets you add weight in 8 oz (128 gm) increments up to 10 lbs (4.5 kg), allowing you to personally manage and evolve your workout routine comfortably and safely at your own pace.
Our Power Weighted Fitness Belt is perfect for maxing the cardio benefit from your existing routine. It’s so chic, you can even wear it shopping or walking your dog (and no one will know you’re working out at the same time!).
It is incredible comfortable made from soft, flexible neoprene and has two easy open/close buckles to allow a perfect fit over waist and hips.
It works with whatever you are wearing. It can be adjusted up to 4″ with interior hoop & look straps. Or you can just ‘set it and forget it’ at the size that’s best for you. It is offered in your choice of: versatile black or stylish gray camo print.
It even comes with an interior pocket to stash your credit card or keys
Remember: Before starting any exercise program, consult your physician first.
Professional trainers and weight loss experts highly recommend our Power Weighted Fitness Belt to:
• Accelerate calorie burn
• Improve cardiovascular fitness
- Your choice of black or black camo print neoprene fabric with anti-stink properties;
• Sturdy yet easy open/close buckles over waist and hips ensures a great fit so the belt will no will not shift or chafe
• Body: 100% Neoprene, exclusive of decoration
- Includes 10 – 8 oz | 227 g (5 lbs | 2.27 kg) Stackable Power Weights specially designed to support finely balanced positioning across front, back, upper and lower body (Maximum weight load 10lbs | 4.54 kg).Because the Stackable Power Weights nest together they offer a slim, flattering silhouette even when doubled-up for double the weight in each pocket. And they won’t shift.
- Hand wash in cold water and mild detergent only. Air dry
- Never dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not store under heavy compression
- Designed in Toronto | Made in Pakistan
Weight Loading Instructions:
- Insert weight bars in pockets with the flat side (4.5 oz weight) or concave/indented side (8 oz weight) against your body.
- Start with the weight equivalent of 2% of your body weight.
For example, a 150 lb / 68 kg individual could start using 3 lbs / 1.4 kg.
Increase the weight by increments of 1% every 2-3 weeks.
- Distribute weights evenly across the belt
Note: Before starting any exercise program consult your physician.
HOW TO MEASURE – WAIST
Place the measuring tape in line with navel. The tape should be flat, but not too tight.
Power weighted fitness belt sizing chart
AS FEATURED IN