Want to achieve your fitness goals faster but don’t have extra time to build into your schedule? Our Unisex 'Worlds Most Comfortable'* Power Weighted Fitness Vest changes everything—without changing your workout routine!
The more weight you add, the more calories you burn. Our sleek, comfortable version of the traditional weighted vest lets you add weight in small increments up to 20 lbs | 9 kg, allowing you to personally manage and evolve your workout routine comfortably and safely at your own pace.
Engineered to maximize any exercise routine, our Power Weighted Vest is perfect for enhancing cardio and muscle-toning benefits from your at-home routine, personal trainer or prescribed sport-specific training regimen—you can also slip it on to level up your aquatic training or power walking. It’s so comfortable and chic, you can even wear it shopping or walking your dog (and no one will know you’re training at the same time!).
Remember: Before starting any exercise program, consult your physician first.
Professional trainers and conditioning coaches highly recommend our Power Weighted Vest to:
• Accelerate calorie burn
• Enhance bone health
• Improve cardiovascular fitness
• Improve muscle tone and strength
• Help increase fat burn
- Neoprene fabric is soft and flexible, and has anti-stink properties
•Sturdy YKK zipper will not shift or chafe •Body: 100% Neoprene, exclusive of decoration
- Sized for best fit and maximum workout benefits (see size chart below). Please note that our male model is 6'1 and wearing a medium and our female model is 5'9 and wearing an extra-small size vest.
- Your choice of either twelve 4.5 oz | 108 g (4 lbs | 1.8 kg) weights or twenty 8oz | 227g (10 lbs | 4.5 kg) weights specially designed to support finely balanced positioning across front, back, upper and lower body. Vest weighs 2 lbs | 1 kg without weights. (Maximum weight load 20 lbs | 9 kgs vest).
- Extra weights sold separately
- Easy cleaning
- Just hand-wash in cold water with mild detergent and air dry
- Never dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not store under heavy compression
- Designed in Toronto | Made in Thailand
*Free Shipping and Fast (UPS) & Free Returns within Canada and the U.S.
Flat rate $30 International Shipping.
*wear-trial customer quote
Weight Loading Instructions:
- Insert weight bars in pockets with the flat side (4.5 oz weight) or concave/indented side (8 oz weight) against your body.
- Start with the weight equivalent of 2% of your body weight.
For example, a 150 lb / 68 kg individual could start using 3 lbs / 1.4 kg.
Increase the weight by increments of 1% every 2-3 weeks.
- Distribute weights evenly across the vest.
Note: Before starting any exercise program consult your physician.
HOW TO MEASURE – CHEST
Place the measuring tape around the largest part of your chest. The tape should be flat, but not too tight.
HOW TO MEASURE – LOW WAIST
Place the measuring tape in line with navel. The tape should be flat, but not too tight.
|Chest||34.5" - 36.5"||36.5" - 38.5"||38.5" - 40.5"||40.5" - 42.5"||42.4" - 45.5"||45.5" - 48.5"||48.5" - 51.5"|
|Low Waist (@Navel)||30.5" - 32.5"||32.5" - 34.5"||34.5" - 36.5"||36.5" - 38.5"||38.5" - 41.5"||41.5" - 44.5"||44.5" - 47.5"|