DESIGNED FOR WOMEN FOR FITNESS THAT FITS
The Power Weighted Vest is the only weighted vest specifically designed to comfortably accommodate the shape and curves of a woman’s figure. It’s the perfect workout accessory to enhance weight loss, muscle tone and bone health.
Weights can be added in small increments into pockets that you select to both match the contour your figure and provide the balance you desire. Weights are 4.5 oz each (128 gm) and you can load up to 20 lb (9 kg). The fabric is compression fit and breathable with a sturdy YKK zipper that, unlike other weighted vests, will not shift or chafe.
Our customers wear our vest during pilates, yoga, aqua-fit and various cardio programs to help support their own body’s powerhouse. When not engaged in a specific workout routine they often wear our Power Weighted Vest shopping or walking their dog.
We even know of one who wears it clubbing – without the weights. Professional trainers are our biggest fans and we’re sure that you will become one as well.
- Accelerates calorie burn
- Enhances bone health
- Improves cardiovascular fitness
- Improves muscle tone & strength
- Helps burns fat
WHY WE MADE THIS
Most people are time-pressed and want to get more out of their existing workout The Power Weighted Vest’s sleek, comfortable profile was designed to be worn while doing your virtually any exercise or activity including your regular gym workout, aquatic training or even power walking. The weights are offered in small increments so they can be easily calibrated for specific individual needs and activities. Get more out of your workout and meet your fitness goals including weight loss more easily with the Power™ Weighted Vest.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
This weighted vest is made for amateur athletes to intensify their workout and those looking to lose weight. It will help you to meet your fitness goals without changing your routine.
- Perforated neoprene fabric is ‘breathable’ to keep your body temperature comfortable & anti-stink to be sociable
- Slim profile and highly flexible to accommodate virtually all exercises
- Waterproof to support aquatic fitness
- A large range of sizes because ‘one size’ fits no one well
- Reflective tape to help make you visible during low light training
- Includes 12-4.5 oz/127.6 gm weights that are specially designed to support finely balanced positioning across your front, back, upper & lower body
- Maximum weight load 20 Ibs/9 kg vest
- Before starting any exercise program consult your physician.
MATERIAL & CARE
- Designed in Toronto. Made in Thailand
- Body: 100% Neoprene exclusive of decoration
- Easy garment care: just wash in cold water & drip dry (don’t place in dryer)
HOW TO MEASURE – CHEST
Place the measuring tape around the largest part of your chest—often this is around your nipples. The tape should be flat, but not too tight.
HOW TO MEASURE – LOW WAIST
Place the measuring tape in line with navel. The tape should be flat, but not too tight.
|Chest||34.5" - 36.5"||36.5" - 38.5"||38.5" - 40.5"||40.5" - 42.5"||42.4" - 45.5"||45.5" - 48.5"||48.5" - 51.5"|
|Low Waist (@Navel)||30.5 - 32.5||32.5 - 34.5||34.5 - 36.5||36.5 - 38.5||38.5 - 41.5||41.5 - 44.5||44.5 - 47.5|