Aim high for lower body power and endurance
Weight panels for our ProPower men’s weighted shorts are strategically located to target all leg muscle groups – quads, abductors, adductors, hip flexors, gluteus maximus and hamstrings.
The upper weight panel should be considered ‘beginner’s row’ as it is closer to your center of power (your waistline). The lower panel is the advanced row. Wearers are encouraged to start with a light weighting and then progress as their strength and endurance builds. The coated, cast iron weights are 4.5 oz./ 128 gm each and the shorts can be loaded up to 10 lbs or 4.5 kg.
Our high waistband gives your lower back support and our wide web belt facilitates easy adjustment and closure. Re-enforced tape down the center and into the groin area helps to prevent groin pulls.
Like the ProPower Weighted Vest, our Weighted Shorts conform to your body and complements your natural movement. The fabric is STOMATEX™ which allows hot air and moisture to escape and air to flow in thus allowing your body to maintain its normal temperature.
Before starting any exercise program consult your physician.
- Includes 12-4.5 oz/127.6 gm weights
- Builds power & endurance
- Improves muscle tone
- Enhances bone health
- Accelerates fat burn
- Improves cardio fitness
WHY WE MADE THIS
We found that most resistance training products focused on upper body but there were very few weighted wearables available for the lower body. Lower body strength is extremely important to develop full core strength. The ProPower Weighted Shorts were designed to support build athletic power and endurance. They are made to complement the ProPower Weighted Vest but can also be worn alone.
KEY PRODUCT FEATURES
These weighted shorts are made for serious athletes’ to intensify training. It will help you to safely build power and endurance without changing your routine.
- Stomatex™ fabric is compression-fit yet ‘breathable’ to keep your body temperature comfortable & anti-stink to be sociable
- Includes 12-4.5 oz/127.6 gm weights that are specially designed to support finely balanced positioning
- Slim profile and highly flexible to accommodate virtually all exercises
- Waterproof to support aquatic fitness
- Gender specific range of sizes because ‘one size’ fits no one well
- Maximum weight load 10Ibs/4.5kgs shorts
- Before starting any exercise program consult your physician.
MATERIAL & CARE
- Designed in Toronto. Made in Thailand
- Body: 100% Stomatex
- Nylon/Polyester lined Neoprene exclusive of decoration
- Easy garment care: just wash in cold water & drip dry (don’t place in dryer)
|SIZE||BODY LENGTH||CHEST||BODY WIDTH|