Want to achieve your fitness goals faster but don’t have extra time to build into your schedule? Our Unisex 'Worlds Most Comfortable'* Power Weighted Vest changes everything—without changing your workout routine!
Wearing a weighted vest that is 10 percent of your body weight can help you burn up to 8 percent more calories than doing the same activity without a weighted vest. The more weight you add, the more calories you burn. Our sleek, comfortable version of the traditional weighted vest lets you add weight in small increments of 4.5 oz (128 gm) up to 20 lbs (9 kg), allowing you to personally manage and evolve your workout routine comfortably and safely at your own pace.
Engineered to maximize any exercise routine, our Power Weighted Vest is perfect for enhancing cardio and muscle-toning benefits from your at-home routine, personal trainer or prescribed sport-specific training regimen—you can also slip it on to level up your aquatic training or power walking. It’s so comfortable and chic, you can even wear it shopping or walking your dog (and no one will know you’re training at the same time!).
Remember: Before starting any exercise program, consult your physician first.
Professional trainers and conditioning coaches highly recommend our Power Weighted Vest to:
• Accelerate calorie burn
• Enhance bone health
• Improve cardiovascular fitness
• Improve muscle tone and strength
• Help increase fat burn
- Perforated neoprene fabric with anti-stink properties; breathable fabric keeps body temperature comfortable
• Sturdy YKK zipper will not shift or chafe
• Body: 100% Neoprene, exclusive of decoration
• Sized for best fit and maximum workout benefits (see size chart below). Please note that our male model is 6'1 and wearing a medium and our female model is 5'9 and wearing an extra-small size vest.
- • Includes 12-4.5 oz/127.6 gm weights specially designed to support finely balanced positioning across front, back, upper and lower body (Maximum weight load 20lbs/9kgs vest)
• Reflective tape for visibility during low-light training
- Easy cleaning—just handwash in cold water and air dry
• Designed in Toronto; made in Thailand
*wear-trial customer quote
HOW TO MEASURE – CHEST
Place the measuring tape around the largest part of your chest—often this is around your nipples. The tape should be flat, but not too tight.
HOW TO MEASURE – LOW WAIST
Place the measuring tape in line with navel. The tape should be flat, but not too tight.
|Chest||34.5" - 36.5"||36.5" - 38.5"||38.5" - 40.5"||40.5" - 42.5"||42.4" - 45.5"||45.5" - 48.5"||48.5" - 51.5"|
|Low Waist (@Navel)||30.5" - 32.5"||32.5" - 34.5"||34.5" - 36.5"||36.5" - 38.5"||38.5" - 41.5"||41.5" - 44.5"||44.5" - 47.5"|